Find out more about BEN, including research focus and the implications for sustainability.
- 2016 - Gillich, A., Ford, A., Hewitt, M. & Thompson, E.
Cold Water Heat Networks and the Thermal Storage Revolution.
Proceedings from the CLIMA 2016 12th REHVA World Congress. Aalbourg, Denmark.
- 2018 - Dawid P Hanak, Barrie G Jenkins, Tim Kruger & Vasilije Manovic
High-efficiency negative-carbon emission power generation from integrated solid-oxide fuel cell and calciner.
Seminar at Warwick University
Knowledge Transfer Network
BEN in the media
- LSBU news story on BEN
- Intranets for Heat: introducing Balanced Energy Networks CIBSE Journal - May 2019
- Balanced Energy Networks Construction National - August 2018
- Zero Carbon District Heating is available now Energy World - April 2020
See also BEN Consortium Partners.